Plan – Produce – Distribute – Measure
Does your organization struggle with social channels and keeping them current? Lakeway Business offers Social Media Marketing for small and medium sized businesses.
We offer a plan that takes care of all the responsibilities associated with your social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and even WordPress. With this plan, our team handles scheduling updates to social media, and reusing that content. We schedule shares throughout the day, so the newsfeed of your readers do not get cluttered with all-at-once posts. Your readers will appreciate the drip and consistency of our scheduling. Our tools allow us to quickly produce or grab content from around the web then send it to a WordPress blog or Twitter or Facebook while keeping track of our team’s work.
These plans tend to vary somewhere in the $599/month – $1,000/month range, depending on your requirements.
Promotional Marketing Strategy with Content
Plan on an Editorial Calendar
Plan and prepare for content production on an editorial calendar that shows social media and blog posts in a visual layout.
Schedule Posts to Multiple Platforms
Schedule and Post to social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Linked in, Blogging platforms like WordPress and Blogger, as well as email platforms like MailChimp and Constant Contact.
Communicate with Your Team
Collaborate and communicate with your team. Share content internally, comment, work with a writing workflow, and content approval.
See What Works
Research and capture content ideas into the content inbox, for sharing, curating, and creating other content.
- Plan a content strategy per project
- Add content ideas, social posts, and pages to the editorial calendar
- See your content queue at a glance
- Easily see what’s being developed and what’s published
- Organize your content activity into campaigns
- Send campaign data to Google Analytics
- Track engagement, traffic, and conversions
Capture ideas, curate and create content. Capture URLs, images, videos, tweets, documents & more
- Email to your projects
- Incorporate your favorite blogs, RSS sources
- Keyword based via Google News, Google Blogs
- Discover new sources of content
Manage content in your ideas inbox
- Keep ideas for later, organize with tags
- Schedule and share to social media
- Use content for blog posts, newsletters, and Ebooks.
Build content quickly & easily
- Import content from Delicious, Kippt, Scoop.it, etc.
- Create recap pages out of multiple elements with the click of a button
- Build clean easy to read pages from scratch
Manage your blogging and email marketing activities from one place.
- Tumblr, WordPress, Twitter, buffer, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Constant Contact, GetResponse, Mailchimp
Repurpose your content, Schedule and share
- Export to newsletters, HTML, PDF, and more
- Publish to multiple locations, reuse and rework content
- Make recap posts out of the best social media shares
Measure engagement, traffic, and conversions
Social engagement analytics
- Track the engagement of your audience
- Re-share the most engaging posts to any social accounts
- Optimize your social campaigns for better results
- Track social media, blogs, email, PDFs all the way through to conversion
- Learn what works and incorporate into future planning