EVERY WEBSITE WE BUILD IS MOBILE-FRIENDLY!
Today, Internet traffic is mobile and for this reason, we ensure that your website is mobile-friendly built on HTML5. Mobile websites convert leads into sales!
DOES YOUR BUSINESS RELY ON MOBILE INTERNET VISITORS?
If you answered “yes” to the above question, then you are in the right place!
MOBILE WEBSITE DESIGN
Our design team will customize a professional template, add your logo, customize your mobile website to meet your business needs. Set language, region and translation specifics. Your mobile website will have a description of your company and add a few words that summarize what your business does. Language and Region allow you to set the language your mobile site will appear in, as well as the time zone. Business sectors allow you to identify your business sector to help search engines like Google find your site. We add your logo and choose a color scheme that is complimentary to your main website. We customize the footer of your site by adding the phone number and address of your business.
We design WordPress website that are responsive and retina display ready. This is important because, due to recent statistics, more than 52% of all Internet traffic is via a hand-held devise. Because of this, it is critical that website display properly on all screen sizes.
Next, we install a “share” widget so that visitors to your site can easily share your website and help to increase your sites’ popularity. Mobile websites convert leads into sales. When people buy products with a mobile device, the consumers’ total ticket price is usually higher than if the consumer were to purchase the items using a desktop device.
- Mobile shoppers spend more money online than those that shop online using a desktop computer.
- Awesome for putting together strategic partnerships with other partners
- A mobile website can encourage customers to “check-in” with their smart phone by clicking a link on a mobile website. This motivates their friends to visit, and shop as well.
- Studies show that a mobile-friendly site creates an overall traffic increase of 13%.
- We add your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn profile names so customers can use their device to connect with your business via social media.