Instead of searching for potential customers and interrupting them, we will help them find you when they are thinking about buying.
- Inbound Marketing – What if there were a way to organically attract ideal prospects and make more sales? That’s the power of inbound marketing.
- Content Marketing/Strategy – Traditional marketing fails because customers are more in control than ever. It’s time to up your game.
- Lead Generation & Nurturing – Online success is about driving traffic and converting visitors to leads. It’s simple: a coordinated approach will increase sales.
- Email Marketing – Frequently misunderstood and often misused, email is actually one of the most valuable tools in a marketer’s arsenal.
- Search Engine Optimization – The average consumer spends 22 minutes a day using a search engine. Are they finding you?
- Business Blogging – Forget what you think you know about blogging — the business benefits are astounding.
- Social Media – You’d be forgiven for thinking social media is nothing more than a waste of time. But the truth is it can be a viable source of leads.
MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS:
- CONTENT MARKETING
- PPC OPTIMIZATIONS
- LOCAL SEO
- WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT
- WORDPRESS SEO SERVICES
- WEBSITE AUDIT & ANALYTICS
- OPTIMIZE YOUR SITE
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the strategy of getting your website discovered via search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The traditional approach to SEO involves two sets of tactics: on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
- On-page SEO is the strategic implementation of keywords on your website, including in page titles, headers, meta descriptions, and more.
- Off-page SEO, in comparison, refers to improving your website’s overall authority on the web, which is determined by what other websites are linking to you. The goal with off-page SEO is to attract inbound links (or “backlinks”) from relevant, authoritative websites.
Content is the fuel that should drive your internet marketing strategy. By creating valuable, high-quality content that’s targeted at specific, well-defined audiences, you’ll do more than attract visitors to your website. Blogging is the most widely-used content strategy and with smart blogging, you will attract the right visitors, who are likely to convert into leads (and customers).
A blog makes your website more dynamic by automatically injecting new content every time an article is published. Search engines reward higher rankings to websites that consistently add fresh content, and these higher rankings translate into new visitors and leads for your business.
The goal of your business blog should be to publish valuable, non-promotional posts, much in the way a column or an article in an industry magazine would.
Social media provides a platform for direct communication between your customers, prospects, and employees. What’s more, it is a key driver of content distribution and brand visibility online.
While there are a wide array of social networks that you can use to your advantage, we’re going to start by focusing on the “big three”: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
(Just remember that when you jump into using these networks for marketing, you need to use the analytics the platforms provide — in addition to other tools like the analytics — so you can measure the success of your efforts.)
This phase involves “Inbound Marketing” — the best way to turn strangers into customers and promoters of your business.
In simple terms, inbound marketing involves
- Attract (blog, keywords, social media)
- Concert (forms, call-to-action, landing pages)
- Close (email, signals, workflow)
- Delight (events, social inbox, smart content)
If your at this phase of the strategy, you should have already optimized your website, launched your blog, and started participating in — and promoting content on — social networks. If it’s been several weeks, you’re probably starting to see a spike in web traffic. That’s great! There’s only one problem. All of that traffic to your site isn’t generating any new business. This is where inbound methodology comes into play. Inbound is an entirely separate strategy and a complete method altogether.
The end goal is to get your leads to “raise their hand” and self-select into further engaging with your business. Lead nurturing is the process of developing relationships with your potential customers by sending targeted, relevant, and valuable messages to them in a timely manner.
A well-designed lead nurturing system is one in which you send a series of email messages to early-stage leads in order to pre-qualify them before handing them over to your sales team. This is important because as a marketer, you know that getting leads is fantastic — but not all leads are at the point where they can be considered sales-ready. And we all have limited time and resources, therefore, it is important to take into consideration before spending time and resources on a lead before that lead has been qualified.
Take a look at your existing sales funnel.
- How long does it typically take for a lead to become a customer after his or her first inquiry?
- Does the sales cycle vary for different types of purchases?
Equipped with the answers to these questions, you can build some effective lead nurturing campaigns and leverage this marketing channel to qualify leads and help your sales grow.
- What you want to improve upon?
- Do you want more people coming to your blog?
- Do you want to convert more of the visitors on your home page into leads?
Get into the mindset of constantly looking for new opportunities.
- Set a metric for success which should be quantifiable and involve a set time frame. For example, “Increase website leads by 5% over the next 10 days.”
- Refine your strategy. Analyze how your programs performed. Make changes with the intention of achieving your marketing goals by doing less of what doesn’t work and more what works (and by modifying what doesn’t work so that it works better).
Our search marketing partners have over 18 years of search optimization experience. We’ve worked with all types of businesses such as law firms, doctors’ offices, retail stores, scientific labs, bloggers, personal websites, and business-to-business (B2B) as well as business-to-consumer (B2C) market segments.
Not sure what to expect from a search optimization campaign? Each campaign is unique, as most campaigns consist of a variety of strategic research, planning and implementation techniques such as the following:
- Technical SEO Audit
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Link Building
- Content Strategy and Development
- Competitive Intelligence
Our clients understand and are committed to a successful, long-term SEO strategy. A thriving search optimization campaign typically takes months of sustained efforts to maximize your return on investment. We work with companies only when there is a justifiable, provable ROI for you. Contact us for a free consultation to learn more about what we can offer.
Link Building – While there are many ways to influence your search engine rankings, building quality links is one of the top drivers of Internet influence and authority.
Search engines are in the business of making money. Delivering relevant and useful results is what keeps users coming back and clicking on ads. Search engines need to deliver the best results to facilitate their increasing revenues.
Lakeway Business uses content marketing as one of its primary tools in expanding your link neighborhood. Finding good content for your links is tough these days. Sites that allow you to easily get links are riddled with useless content, underhanded linking strategies and other trust problems. But we’ll create content for you and locate audience-appropriate, reputable websites and arrange to publish content.
A dynamic and reputable link neighborhood sends the right signals to the search engines (i.e. Google) that your web properties are a trusted and reliable source of information for their users. Whether you need help developing a strategy for your own team or need a dedicated team of expert link builders developing these quality signals for you, we can help.
Ask us about our experience with clients and personal projects, its second to none. Our links stand the test of time.
Create a great inbound experience for current customers by creating and providing content relevant to them. Let us take the reigns and provide your business with the content writing expertise it needs to stand out in today’s competitive Internet. Improve your Internet marketing and social ROI with our content marketing management services. Pricing for our blogging services begins at $2,500 a month, which includes four blog posts per month and distribution to the appropriate channels.
- Who will promote your content in social channels?
- Do you have a social media specialist, or will one person write, post, and promote?
We advocate several strategies like email marketing, a social media promotion schedule, and re-purposing your content, but there is even more to think about.
- Owned channels – email marketing list, a great social media presence, and a thorough a social media promotion schedule. These are your own channels, and they are only the tip of the iceberg for promoting your content.
- Earned channels – made up of the various social sharing done by your audience. This includes social media shares, nomination style distribution outlets like Inbound.org or Buffer Daily, and link-backs from other bloggers.
- Paid channels – these channels can bring a good boost to any blog, and are a good means of promotion. Examples include Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon and Reddit.
- Syndication channels – Reposting (or repurposing) your content on other sites is also a great promotion strategy. Examples include allowing your content to be reposted on another blog, or recreating content in a new form such as SlideShare are podcast topic.
PPC Optimizations – When every click matters, our dedicated PPC expert will manage your campaigns to continually maximize your ROI within your budget. We integrate our SEO strategy with your advertising dollars to identify the most profitable keyword opportunities and measure real-time results.
We offer the following services to evaluate and improve your key performance indicators:
- PPC Audit
- Account creation and management (Bing Ads, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads)
- Keyword research and bidding strategy
- Ad copy testing
- Paid Listing Ads (PLA) management
- Call monitoring and tracking
- Landing page optimization
When you hire Lakeway Business, you receive a high level of PPC expertise and sophistication that builds success upon success with constant attention to results.
Development – Lakeway Business technical background in web development gives us an edge you won’t find with the average search marketing agency. Not only can we give you a great strategy, our team will implement marketing recommendations and assist you in building new websites or landing pages.
If you’re (smartly) considering adding search marketing with your redesign or new website, Lakeway Business is the right place to start. Our search marketing and development experience will set you off on the best path possible.
Our philosophy is simple, we succeed when you succeed.
WordPress SEO – With proper technical understanding, WordPress optimization can go much further than installing and configuring a few SEO plugins.
Whether you have an existing WordPress website or are turning to WordPress for your new website, SEO should be a top priority. Lakeway Business is a top WordPress SEO consultancy.
Reinvigorate your WordPress SEO strategy with Lakeway Business.