MAINTENANCE . UPDATES . BACKUPS
The WordPress Maintenance plans take the stress out of running a WordPress site. We handle the day-to-day maintenance of your WordPress site, so you can get on with running your business.
WORDPRESS CORE UPDATES
Your site will be updated with the most recent WordPress core files.
THEME AND PLUGIN UPDATES
Your WordPress theme and plugins will be updated as needed.
SECURITY AND MALWARE MONITORING
Our team will install Sucuri website security and cloudproxy firewall.
Have the pace of mind knowing your WordPress files will be regularly backed up and stored at an off-site location.
- Malware scans
- Broken link checks
- Removal of spam comments and excess post revisions
- Database optimization and performance checks
- Full site backups (both database and files)
- Restore your site from backup in an emergency
- Report detailing each month’s maintenance activity
- Post editing or publishing
- Graphics design
- Web hosting
- Training and development
- Theme customization
- Plugin troubleshooting
- Takes the stress out of running a WordPress website
- Security firewall utilized for all WordPress websites maintained. This is offered through Sucuri Firewall. We are so confident about Sucuri Cloud Proxy firewall that we use it on all our sites. In fact, we do not maintain a website unless it is protected by Sucuri.
- Regularly scheduled backups taken. Your entire WordPress file system (core, themes, plugins, photos, etc) are backed up and stored in an off-site location.
- Updates can be a time-consuming task. Delegate the responsibility to a professional. Monthly maintenance plans include scheduled updates of WordPress core, plugins and themes.
- Signing a maintenance agreements will allow us to learn more about your business and be more efficient implementing new features, supporting the existing technical stack and suggesting lead generation strategies that would increase your traffic and profit margins.
Our regular maintenance plans are $100 monthly.